Geneva R. Johnson Library
Founded in August 2012, the Geneva R. Johnson Library, located in the Saidoff Center, acts as a scholarly information commons—a space that serves as a research and communication center for faculty, staff and students attending the University of the Incarnate Word School of Physical Therapy.
The Geneva R. Johnson Library is a circulating library which includes books, DVDs and course reserve items.
- Books can be checked out for 7 days, with up to 3 renewals allowed.
- Up to 25 items can be checked out at one time.
- Course Reserve materials can be checked out for 2 hours.
- The groups of students are given priority use of the Group Study Room.
- Please be courteous of others and keep conversations at a moderate level.
- Please take phone calls outside.
- Small snacks and drinks with lids are allowed. Please no greasy foods and dispose of trash properly.
- Please return materials to cart located by the Reference Desk; do not reshelf the items.
- Library staff are not responsible for personal items left unattended.
- We always welcome your comments and suggestions.
Geneva R. Johnson Library includes the librarian’s office, as well as the SoPT office of Technology Support Services. Contact one of our Physical Therapy dedicated team members to receive assistance in Library Services or Technology.
Rebecca Dillen, Librarian
Jon Whitney, Technology Support Specialist